Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Ganache Jones-I imagine myself in a really cool 70's movie with Richard Roundtree.  He's making the streets safe from crime, while I scour the streets and back alleys (and kitschy over-priced boutique restaurants) for diabolically frosted sweets.  Oh, sure the streets are tough and that's why he carries a gun.  But I'm no less intimidating with my...spatula.  A lethal spatula that's illegal in 7 states (and Puerto Rico).  At least that's how this goes in my head with a very impressive voice-over by Samuel L. Jackson of course.

Or, it's that feeling that comes over me at least once a week: a ganache jones.  Come on, you've had it too right?  When a Snickers or 4, or a batch of chocolate chip cookies just won't cut it?  You need something dark, deadly, so sinfully sweet it could make your face melt.  Yeaaahh, that's it.

That's not all that I'm about, but it's not a bad intro.  Sadly, I'm not usually one for coming up with fabulous recipes or things like that, but I know where to find them so can send you their way.  Because Ganache Jones may be deadly, but she's not completely heartless.

No comments:

Post a Comment