Thursday, October 4, 2012

I spent the other day making Halloween cookies after being inspired by some of my favorite blogs. 

I'm just getting started here, so I feel like there's this whole family of people that come together, hang out, and are just generally fabulous and I'm like the waiter at the party who left her cummerbund in the car and now can't even get back in to serve cute little appetizers and eavesdrop.  Is that too random a reference??? 

Anyway, after most of the day of icing, waiting on icing, watching Bones, icing some more, I really only ended up with one cookie that I really liked, and two that I was on the fence about.  I hopped of the fence when I showed them to my son this morning and he actually laughed out loud.  I've still got so much more work to do before I can make it anywhere near the "big" party, but at least it's a start.



Oh, and if you have nothing to do you should totally check out what some of the cool people are doing (and tell them I said 'hi'):
I am Baker
LilaLoa
The Sweet Adventures of Sugarbelle
Bake at 350 (who also has a new book out that looks great!)

No comments:

Post a Comment